Testimonials for Professional Genealogy Services
- The father and son of this family parted ways. My client wanted to know why this may have happened. My client has been searching for years. After about an hour research I may have found out what happened. More research will need to be done to be sure.
Outstanding efforts Ellen. Great Results. My dates were approximated from family lore. I am truly astounded by your detective activity. Excellent. - John
- The goal was to find the death information on someone who died probably in San Francisco before the earthquake, when records were lost.
I'm very pleased with the time and work that Ellen has put into this. We have not found what I'm looking for but it is also a very complicated research and I feel that with more time we will find what I need. Ellen is very easy and nice to work with and I will continue to use her for future work. - Betty
- The goal was to find out what happened to a Civil War Soldier in Illinois
Professional and expeditious research. The best step I took to find a link to the past. -Dennis
- Project was to look for an Oath of Naturalization Record in an unindexed film record.
Unfortunately, the document wasn't located but she did her best. -Tammie
- This project was to order a death certificate.
She did an excellent job and quickly. Thank you! - anonomous
- The goal was to find the death information before records were requried.
Ellen did a great job. Although this was a difficult research and we are still trying to find the certificate. - Anonymous
We had names of grandchildren living with their grandparents. I found the childrens' parents' names and what happened to them.
I would very much like to call on you in the near future for more research as you have done great work! -Peg
- Goal was to find the origins of clients grandfather and determine where in Ireland they came from.
I would like to say that my wife and I are very well impressed with the work you have done in our project. You have taken us seriously, and understood the dynamics we presented, as well as explained the dynamics in the research. Thank you very much for your time and this experience! - Leo
- I located the burial spots for her family members, took photos of the area and provided the client with GPS coordinates in case they ever plan to visit the area.
I'll get another check off to you because between the gas, pictures, etc etc...you are worth it :) Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much!! -Yvonne
- I helped this couple disprove a family story by determining parentage of the family member. I also was able to find where the family came from in Ireland.
Yes, we were able to view all the documents, and we are very happy with the report, albeit surprised as well. Thank you so much, Ellen! -Leo and Fathom
- Hermund and his family, residents of Norway, had been searching for the family that came west for 14 years.
Wow!! I am so pleased with the job you have done for me! Thank you! I am anxious to learn if these people want to get in touch. -Hermund
- Nancy had many family stories that she wanted to put truth too. We had so many stories I put up a website to share with other family members. You can find it at Sanderson Pierce O'Driscoll Schmidt Website
Thank you, Ellen, for you for everything you have done for our family! -Nancy
Testimonials for my free resources
- Received after transcribing a biography from a history book:
Ellen - thanks so much for the bio entry! What a nice service to all! -Steve (July 2006)
- After correcting an error from the original transcription of a cemetery:
Thank you for taking the time to make the Mager correction. In doing genealogy it helps if those who have information about their descendants help those who are posting information to be sure it is correct. Thanks again, Mary Ann (July 2006)
- After doing a lookup within a few hours of the request, I received the following:
This is great! Thank you for the speedy response. After writing you, I found Levi and his parents James and Betsey on the 1850 Franklin census. This is wonderful information that seems to be only found with you. Thank you!! Susan (July 2006)
- I received an inquiry attempting to find more information of an unarmed soldier buried in a cemetery. The bits of information received were sketchy. After an hour or two of research I was able to determine the grave probably belonged to the son of a woman who was remarried. The grave lot owner Reed Curo was probably not a person but the first and second married name of the mother.
I am so impressed. Where are you finding this info at? Marie (Oct. 2005)
- After doing a lookup for a person that was stuck in her research:
Ellen; you have given me more info than I have found any other place...I tell my husband, who thinks that I am crazy, that this research is just like his hunting...just hunting of a different type. thanks for your help. Becky (June 2005)
- Answering a question a researcher had:
Thanks so much for your response. Your information is very helpful. As you have probably already figured out - I am no genealogist. I'm just a little old lady trying to get as much family history and related branches sorted out as possible, in the hopes it will help someone else on down the line. I am most appreciative of folks like yourself who have been my greatest source of assistance. Thanks again. Barbara (June 2005)
- Researcher commenting on my free resource website Links To the Past:
First off, I sure have enjoyed and appreciated the amount and quality of info available at your Waukesha County web site. It has grown very nicely since I first provided some info on my own family. Rick (Nov. 2004)